News and Events
- The 2022 Great Tomato Plant Sale. Dates and detailed information will be published in our spring issue and will also be available on our website.
- Our popular Garden Talks at our Demonstration Gardens: Our Garden (Walnut Creek), Rivertown (Antioch), and the Richmond Dry Garden
- Upcoming 2022 Webinars and Short Talks:
- Jan. 25 - Succulents
- Feb. 15 - Pruning Trees & Ornamentals
- Mar. 15 - Growing Tomatoes
- Apr. 19 - Ready, Set - Soil! Healthy Soil, Before, During & After growing
- May 17 - Los Problemas en mi Jardin de Verano (y Cómo Resolverlos)
- Jun. 21 - Water in your Garden - Taking Control
- Jul. 19 - Pollinator Garden
- Aug. 16 - Engaging Children in the Garden
- Sep. 13 - Soil in your Home Garden
- Oct. 18 - Fertilizers & Amendments
- Nov. 15 - Houseplants
- Can't wait? No problem! All our 2021 Webinars are available on-demand on our YouTube channel and when you sign-up, you will automatically get notified of upcoming webinars.
- Ask a Master Gardener tables at many Contra Costa Farmers Markets. Can't make it to the market? No problem, contact our Virtual Ask a Master Gardener (VAAMG)
- The class schedule for our popular Growing Gardeners and Jardineros en el Huerto will be posted soon on our website.
- Information on other events can be found on our website and Facebook page or seen in our program eblasts.
Information on Community Gardens, School Gardens, and so much more!
- And last but certainly not in the least Our Helpdesk staffed (virtually) 50 weeks of the year, Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - Noon.