UC Master Gardener Outreach Programs
UC Master Gardeners of Contra Costa volunteer their time and talents throughout the County. Important outreach programs include:
- Our Garden, an ongoing demonstration garden, located at North Wiget Lane and Shadelands Drive in Walnut Creek.
- Mangini Garden, an ongoing demonstration garden, located within the Contra Costa County Fairgrounds in Antioch.
- An ongoing series of presentations on sustainable gardening techniques and other topics given at libraries throughout the county.
- Ask a UC Master Gardener tables at local Farmers' Markets throughout the county.
- Consulting & support for local school gardens.
- Consulting & support for community gardens.
- Many special projects and one-time events.
For answers to your home gardening questions, please see the ASK US! page of this web site, or consult the pages listed at left.
To request UC Master Gardener consultation and support for your community or school gardening project, please contact email@example.com.
|Our Garden / The Value and Case for Seed Saving||8/15/2018|
|Concord Farmers' Market||8/16/2018|
|Pinole Farmers' Market||8/18/2018|
|Diablo Valley Farmers' Market (WC-Shadelands)||8/18/2018|
|Mangini Garden / Cool Weather Vegetable Gardening||8/21/2018|
|Our Garden / Effective Vertebrate Pest Control in Your Garden||8/22/2018|
|Library Talk (San Ramon): Planning a Winter Vegetable Garden||8/22/2018|
Find Us on Facebook!
Come find us on Facebook! Visit http://www.facebook.com/CoCoMasterGardeners.