UC Master Gardener Outreach Programs
UC Master Gardeners of Contra Costa volunteer their time and talents throughout the County. Important outreach programs include:
- Our Garden, an ongoing demonstration garden, located at North Wiget Lane and Shadelands Drive in Walnut Creek.
- Rivertown Garden, an ongoing demonstration garden, located within the Contra Costa County Fairgrounds in Antioch.
- Richmond Dry Garden, an upcoming demonstration garden located in the Richmond Civic Center. Volunteers are currently preparing the garden and can meet with visitors on Friday mornings.
- An ongoing series of presentations on sustainable gardening techniques and other topics given at libraries throughout the county.
- Ask a UC Master Gardener tables at local Farmers' Markets throughout the county.
- Consulting & support for local school gardens.
- Consulting & support for community gardens.
- Many special projects and one-time events.
For answers to your home gardening questions, please see the ASK US! page of this web site, or consult the pages listed at left.
To request UC Master Gardener consultation and support for your community or school gardening project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find Us
|Danville Farmers Market||9/18/2021|
|Pinole Farmers Market||9/18/2021|
|San Ramon Farmers Market-BR3||9/18/2021|
|Diablo Valley Farmers Market (WC-Shadelands)||9/18/2021|
|Webinar: Cover Crops (ZOOM)||9/21/2021|
|Our Garden / Get the Latest Buzz on Bees||9/22/2021|
|San Ramon Farmers Market-BR3||9/25/2021|