UC Master Gardener Outreach Programs
UC Master Gardeners of Contra Costa volunteer their time and talents throughout the County. Important outreach programs include:
- Our Garden, an ongoing demonstration garden, located at North Wiget Lane and Shadelands Drive in Walnut Creek.
- An ongoing series of presentations on sustainable gardening techniques and other topics given at libraries throughout the county.
- Ask a UC Master Gardener tables at local Farmers' Markets throughout the county.
- Consulting & support for local school gardens.
- Consulting & support for community gardens.
- Many special projects and one-time events.
For answers to your home gardening questions, please see the ASK US! page of this web site, or consult the pages listed at left.
To request UC Master Gardener consultation and support for your community or school gardening project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Our Garden / Successfully Growing Edibles in Containers and Small Gardens||4/25/2018|
|Library Talk (San Ramon): Drought Tolerant Landscapes||4/25/2018|
|Danville Farmers' Market||4/28/2018|
|Richmond / 7th Annual Great Tomato Plant Sale||4/28/2018|
|Martinez Farmers' Market||4/29/2018|
|Concord Farmers' Market||5/1/2018|
|Our Garden / Bees and Pollinators||5/2/2018|
Find Us on Facebook!
Come find us on Facebook! Visit http://www.facebook.com/CoCoMasterGardeners.