UC Master Gardener Outreach Programs
UC Master Gardeners of Contra Costa volunteer their time and talents throughout the County. Important outreach programs include:
- Our Garden, an ongoing demonstration garden, located at North Wiget Lane and Shadelands Drive in Walnut Creek.
- An ongoing series of presentations on sustainable gardening techniques and other topics given at libraries throughout the county.
- Ask a UC Master Gardener tables at local Farmers' Markets throughout the county.
- Consulting & support for local school gardens.
- Consulting & support for community gardens.
- Many special projects and one-time events.
For answers to your home gardening questions, please see the ASK US! page of this web site, or consult the pages listed at left.
To request UC Master Gardener consultation and support for your community or school gardening project, please contact email@example.com.
|Our Garden / Intensive Backyard Vegetable Gardening||4/26/2017|
|Library Talk (Concord): Seasonal Vegetable Gardening||4/27/2017|
|Concord Farmers' Market||5/2/2017|
|Our Garden / Herbal All-Stars||5/3/2017|
|Pittsburg Farmers' Market||5/6/2017|
|Ask A Master Gardener at Markham Arboretum||5/6/2017|
|Library Talk (Walnut Creek): Back Yard Hot Composting||5/6/2017|
Find Us on Facebook!
Come find us on Facebook! Visit http://www.facebook.com/CoCoMasterGardeners.